BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Birthday'es

Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013

Hi all !! Its my first post for this year.. 2013 .. Happy New Year To All.. Sorry I'm late :(
My new intention?? urmmm.. I dont know .. Im tired for another hope.. Its not about Dr. Syukri..
But... maybe because Hasrul and Alham.. Ya.. ya.. I miss them so much.. But, both of them are going to married soon.. So, dont wanna disturb them.. I admit that I still love them and cant forget them even Im here at UiTM.. Its been 2 years and more.. But.. one of my intention is.... too rarely back home.. I mean village.. ahh.. come on.. Beaufort.. haha. No more at there since I know that Dr. Syukri is my neighbor?? urgh!
sooo sad.. damn >.< 
Now, I was only able to be the third person in love.. yaa.. If Im in love again.. I dont wanna it happen easily.. 
I wanna study and get DEKAN !! Its 3 pointer huh.. But, I need somebody to support me from the back like Syukri before. Honestly, Im so miss that guy.. But, he is the rights of others.. 
Aw.. forget all about that..
Now, Im at UiTM Sabah Library.. BECAUSE THE CLASS WAS CANCEL!! erghhhh !! SOO BAD ! 
WHY THEY DIDNT TELL US EARLIER?? SO, I CAN WAKE UP LATE.. HUH??! 
HUUUUUUUUUUUU.. KEEP BREATHING Ad~ 
Counting 1...2...3.. << learn from Fairy Mary , TinkerBell. hehe
Its help me to calm down. ahhh. I think thats only for today. So, wish me a good luck for this year, 2013 !! 
Anneoyong ! 

P/s : I NEVER FORGET MY 'oppa'.. Choi Seung Hyun also known as T.O.P!! Love him forever and never and always! hahaha. I wanna meet him, urmmm.. otteoke?? 

Love, 
  Jinja Ad ~ 
^_^

0 comments:

BIG BANG


Gara Gara Go!! (korean Ver.) - Big Bang Mp3
Musicaddict.com