BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Birthday'es

Thursday, September 6, 2012

HOMESICK NEVER GONE =(

editor : Mrs Irkuys Din

soundtrack : Because by T.O.P feat V.I  from Big Bang 
location : 3 weeks never go home, only at UiTM 
title : waiting from semester break !

da kluar da jadual final exam.. paper ak start 2hb. and the most important is only 2 weeks .. the last paper should be on 15th.. I can't wait for that moment.. but study week on 22nd and 30th September, I'll be back home because no lecturer class. so, take this changes. haha.. Even if I don't have enough time to find, meet and say face to face to Syukri... I will do it when I'm done for my exam.. when? semester break ! Absolutely ! hehehe.. 

0 comments:

BIG BANG


Gara Gara Go!! (korean Ver.) - Big Bang Mp3
Musicaddict.com